I’ve recently read the list of writing goals of the lovely Rachael Johns, http://rachaeljohns.wordpress.com/2013/01/02/goals-for-2013/ , and have inspired to list my own.
1. Finish revision of my seventh title: that which I talked about in the previous post.
2. Collaborate with my husband/editor Ronald Sharp over the next stages, including the details of the cover’s design.
3. Think about the next title.
4. Blog about those things in life that engage my interest: nature particularly: and include examples of one of my other loves, photography.
5. Write Letters to the Editor, particularly of our local newspaper.
6. Read widely.
Again, I thank Rachael for the idea for the post. Isn’t is a good idea to stop, focus, and plan ahead?